|Size does matter|
|Look at the comparison between a globe valve and a sliding gate valve and see why.|
Furthermore the pressure differential present helps the sliding gate valve to maintain a tight shut-off.
Differential pressure forces the two discs together which with the self-lapping action and overlap in the closed position ensures a leakage rate <0,0001% of Kvs - even at temperatures >200 grader.
Linear or equal percentage. Rangeability 40:1.
Fast response through short stroke - ex. DN150: 8,5 mm.
Quiet operation and minimum wear
Flow streamined through multiple orifices minimizing turbulence, noise and erosion.
Low energy consumption
Due to short stroke and low actuation force required.
Wafer design and low weight ex. DN150 with actuator: 14,2 kg. only, allow easy handling and maintenance.
Maximum differential pressures
Compact design with small actuators even at high differentials (up to 100 bar).
- Kvs from 0,046 - 560
- Temperature from -60 - +530 degrees
- Dimensions from DN15 - DN200
- Integrated digital I/P positioner, other brands are also easy to mount
- No air consumption during idle running
- Flexibel choice of valve characteristics
- DIN/BS flanges, also ANSI flanges (GS2-design)
- New design GS3, read more
|Source:||Thomas Nielsen|Subscribe our newsletter ....NEWSLETTER....